Holds a Bachelor's degree,
• Has at least 8 years' professional experience
• Has minimum 2 years of experience implementing a variety of Agile practices (Scrum, XP, Lean, Kanban) across several full lifecycle projects
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Agile space as a Product Owner, Scrum Master, Business Analyst
• Certified Scrum master (CSM), required; Certified Scrum Coach (CSC), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) and/or Project Management Institute-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification (preferred)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills required including ability to make effective presentations, create Agile training documentation artifacts, and interact effectively in negotiations and team settings.