The Data and Fraud Analytics Lead has extensive experience acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources, developing and implementing data analyses, interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques, and presenting results to management. We would like assistance in setting up a Data and Fraud Analytics function based on statistical methods.
The ideal candidate would have:
• experience in identifying business process and data opportunities to assess for fraud,
• experience in establishing an analytics function,
• knowledge of available analytics applications and experience selecting an appropriate one based on needs he/she helped identify,
• experience with establishing executive dashboards (fraud related or otherwise),
• ability to identify, analyze, and interpret trends, anomalies, or patterns in complex data sets and provide recommendations for improvement, and
• training skills to share knowledge with other team members in methodology and application chosen.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Critical thinking
• Excellent communication skills – ability to forge and maintain professional relationships with stakeholders
• Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting results
• Familiarity with SQL or other querying language
• Experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
• Passion for designing comprehensive data reports, dashboards, and other business tools to assist business managers and executives in making good business decisions
• Experience working with uncertainty in a fast paced environment
• Ability to proactively design and lead a project with minimal direction
• Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
Preferred, but not required:
• Microsoft Access
• IDEA or ACL
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.