- Experience with agile development methodologies and practices
- Scrum, user stories, backlogs, continuous integration, retrospectives, etc.
- Experience with Java or similar object-oriented language required
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills necessary to function within a team environment
- Experience developing analytic applications for an IC organization preferred, but not required
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field or substantive training and experience in this area, as well as, have at least 3 years of experience in developing software applications
- Position requires a TS/SCI; Candidate will be required to obtain a Counterintelligence Scope Polygraph (CSP aka CI poly) shortly after contract start
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.