Our consulting firm is in need of a hard-charging business analyst to join our growing team. We are looking for a junior-mid analyst with strong critical analysis skills to support our Information Resource Management program at a department-level federal agency. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to affect enterprise level initiatives and support decision-making for senior executives in a rapidly changing environment.
As a part of a team, the business analyst
1) Supports multiple analysis efforts to develop recommendations and provide executive briefings:
2) Supports Program management, reporting/analytics, and process improvement activities:
3) Supports the Enterprise Architecture repository.
1. Structured problem solving using complex data
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
3. Excellent organizational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple work streams, multi-task, and work well under tight deadlines
4. Self-starter with ability to perform and lead work independently
5. Strong interpersonal skills and proven experience in building successful partnerships with business and technical groups
6. Strong analytics skills – strong Excel skills
7. Business Process Reengineering fundamentals
8. Ability to develop presentations and briefings at an executive level
9. Task management
10. Ability to interact effectively with a variety of contacts/relationships, including senior-level managers and technical SMEs
11. Familiarity with OMB CPIC / IT Investment Management processes, Major IT Investment Business Cases.
1. Bachelor’s degree required.
2. 3-years of related experience.
3. U.S. Citizenship
1. Experience within an Enterprise Architecture program
2. Experience within a Capital Planning program
3. Knowledge of budget and accounting practices
4. Solution architecture and design
5. SharePoint process automation
6. MS Dynamics CRM configuration
7. MS PowerBI or Tableau configuration