This engagement is to support a multi-year contract on a large team of analysts and developers providing support for a Department Headquarters Office of the CIO (OCIO).
• Provide senior leadership in the development, communication, and execution of the program’s strategy. Leadership experience with SharePoint migrations. Engage with technology and business stakeholders and serve as a liaison.
• Provide strong program planning and program management
• Engage in regular and sustained client interaction, encompassing both formal presentations and informal, routine communication
• Develop documentation and briefings
• Perform tasks on time and with high level of diligence
• Engage with technology and business stakeholders and serve as a liaison
• Support senior management in the development, communication, and execution of the program’s strategy
• Ability to lead software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, configuring, programming, and unit testing for SharePoint applications
• Work with business leaders to understand their needs and expand the use of SharePoint to address those business needs
• SharePoint administrative knowledge
• Experience migrating SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint 2016
• Experience migrating SharePoint on-premises farms to O365/SharePoint Online
• Extensive SharePoint development experience building solutions for SharePoint 2013/SharePoint Online
• Deep understanding of different authentication methods, including Active Directory Federation Services
• Must possess strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and effective consulting skills
• 6-10 years of software development experience with 3 years in SharePoint.
• In-depth understanding of the capabilities of SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2010.
• SharePoint experience should include building and deploying custom workflows, forms, and web parts
• Experience designing and building SharePoint mobile solutions in proprietary applications (e.g., Airwatch).
• Keen eye and feel for usability and user experience, including navigation, branding and customization.
• Understanding of a variety of data formats (XML, JSON, CSV, etc.).
• Analytical skills to discover business problems, identify possible causes, and design quick and effective solutions.
• Advanced knowledge and experience in RDBMS and SQL (Sybase, Microsoft, Oracle, etc.)
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of technology or management. MBA or equivalent degree a plus
• U.S. Citizen; ability to obtain a Level 5 Public Trust security clearance
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.