- Advanced SharePoint customization and development techniques within SharePoint 2016 or 2013 or SharePoint Online
- Managing and administering sites and permissions
- Deep understanding of SharePoint collaboration, workflow, content management, records, document management, search, and business intelligence / reporting
- Solid understanding of using Power BI to report and visualize data stored on SharePoint
- Must possess strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and effective consulting skills
- 3 years of SharePoint development and configuration experience
- Ability to lead software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, configuring, programming, documentation, and unit testing for SharePoint applications
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities of SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint experience should include building and deploying complex solutions, including SharePoint Designer workflows, InfoPath forms, web parts, and content types
- Keen eye and feel for usability and user experience, including navigation, branding and customization
- Ability to understand and work with variety of data formats (XML, JSON, CSV, etc.).
- Analytical skills to discover business problems, identify possible causes, and design quick and effective solutions.
Nice to Haves
- Development using SharePoint Services including Access Services, Excel Services PerformancePoint, Business Data Connectivity Services, User Profile, Visio Graphics Service, and Project Services
- Experience with Central Administration
- Ability to translate SharePoint customizations to O365 and SharePoint Online
- Experience with migrating content between SharePoint Server and SharePoint Online
- Experience with SQL Server 2008/2012/2016 and its reporting capabilities
- Experience in government sector preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of technology or management.
- U.S. Citizen; ability to obtain a Level 5 Public Trust security clearance
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.