Our firm is in need of an independently minded management/business analyst to support a government agency as a subcontractor. The analyst will provide support for the implementation of a data protection program, that includes the development and establishment of programmatic requirements (enterprise wide); program model; program components; program stakeholders, processes and business owners; tools/technologies in use and needed; data classification standards, information policies and handling guidelines; concept of operations; and organization change management including communication, training, and compliance measures and reporting. The focus of the effort for the next eight months will be in leading a small team conducting work-flow analyses on sensitive systems and documenting business processes surrounding these systems.
1. Structured problem solving using complex data
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
3. Self-starter with ability to perform and lead work independently
4. Strong interpersonal skills and proven experience in building successful partnerships with business and technical groups
5. Experience with process improvement
6. Familiarity with BPMN 2.0 and process modeling using MS Visio 2010
7. Proficiency in change management and stakeholder engagement strategies
8. Derivation of key findings which are substantiated with data, trends and analytics
1. Bachelor's degree
2. 5-years related experience
2. Enterprise Architecture experience
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.