- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 6+ years experience (4 years with Master's Degree);four additional years of related experience is accepted in lieu of degree.
- Business Analyst experience.
- Experience with Agile, Waterfall and incremental lifecycles.
- Ability to translate requirement concepts between business and technical personnel.
- Experience creating detailed test cases / scripts.
- Proven experience writing Business Requirements and Functional Requirements on a large enterprise-wide project.
- Proven experience working with both IT and Business users in the development of a new process/functionality.
- Proven experience developing Business Process Maps.
- Proven experience facilitating a Business Requirements session with at least 12 participants, with at least 6 from a non-IT department.
- Experience using VISIO, the MS Office set of tools.
- Ability to test project requirement.
- Ability to analyze and write Scope Change requests as related to changes to requirements.
- Experience using MS Project to define and track the Requirements Gathering part of a project.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills - clear and concise writing and oral skills are crucial to the ability to obtain and disseminate information.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task / managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self motivated with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Must be able to obtain a DHS/CBP security clearance.
- US Citizenship Required.
- Have an active DHS/CBP security clearance.
- Prior experience with CBP.
- Experience on an Earned Value Management program.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.