- PMP certification
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience planning, managing and implementing large and complex enterprise IT infrastructure solutions
- Mastery of and skill in applying advanced IT principles, concepts, methods, standards and practices
- Comprehensive knowledge of principles and processes, lifecycle management, budget and resource control, scheduling, quality management, metrics development and utilization, cost/benefit analysis, and risk management assessment
- Expert knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM), the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), and the FWS IT Strategic Plan - 10 years
- Demonstrated skills and ability in integrating public and private sector practices and systems in enhancing the IRTM program and processes
- Mastery of IT systems and applied selectivity in enhancing the IRTM program and processes using analysis and assessment, integration, design, development, alternative approaches, implementation, and monitoring
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.