- Master Black Belt certification with more than 10 years of experience leading LSS projects in a large organization in both the public and private sectors.
- Experience applying Agile and rapid prototyping best practices.
- Experience delivering Six Sigma Yellow Belt and Green Belt training to nontechnical federal audiences.
- Experience with business processes in austere environments and across multiple locations.
Other Desired Skills:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, or a related discipline, in addition to more than 15 years of professional experience
- Expertise in one of more of the following areas:
- Communications and IT infrastructure
- Water or Waste Water
- Public Buildings
- Health and Social Services
- City Planning
- Natural and Cultural Resources
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- US Citizenship
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.