This engagement is to support a multi-year contract on a large team of analysts, PMs, and SMEs providing support for a Department Headquarters Office of the CIO (OCIO). Provide general Enterprise Architecture (EA) support overseeing and guiding Information Technology (IT) projects, programs, and portfolios. Convert and maintain an EA Repository from MS Access Database to SQL Server and code a C++ or similar Dotnet frontend.
Convert an existing MS Access database EA repository to an existing SQL Server environment and code a C++ or similar .Net type frontend to enter and maintain the data
• Use data visualization tools such as MS Power BI to visualize data for analysis and reporting
• Perform analysis and oversight of enterprise-wide systems and data in collaboration with multiple business organizations
• Establish, maintain, and apply standards for development of EA models using standard notations and visualization tools
• Analyze IT systems and map data interfaces and consolidate redundant data sources
• Conduct impact analysis and assessment of current and planned IT systems
• Identify, guide, and/or assess business processes and systems that can utilize Cloud and/or Shared Services
• Develop and track Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for Enterprise Architecture Program
• Identify overlaps and gaps based on the alignment with IT systems and develop recommendations
• Identify common business services
• Support the development of IT strategy and review of IT investments
• Develop briefs and support senior management and executive communication.
General understanding or Enterprise Architecture, particularly for a large organization such as a Federal Agency, with one or more years experience producing EA deliverables
• MS Access, SQL Server, and C++ or similar front-end coding
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to develop and present both strategic and technical analysis briefings to business executives, and process and IT SMEs
• Self-starter with ability to perform and lead work independently
• Structured problem solving
• Ability to use multiple communication methods (written/visual) to work with all levels of staff
• Ability to interact effectively with a variety of contacts/relationships, including senior-level managers and technical Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
• Power BI experience a plus
• EA certification a plus
• Four (4) to Eight (8) years experience .
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in a related field of technology
• U.S. Citizen; ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.