This project is to mature an existing small federal agency PMO. The PMO maintains and enhances the program and project management methodologies, processes, tools, and reporting for all application development projects. This already established PMO has a strong foundation set-up and is working toward stage of maturity by institutionalizing and adoption of agile practices, consistent reporting, and practical support to projects.
The Delivery Process Analyst will help the PMO to improve current policies and practices, identify gaps or other changes needed, and define new pragmatic processes that incorporate industry best practices.
* Minimum 5 years of related experience
Technical and Analytical Capability
* Expert Knowledge and experience implementing and operating under a variety of industry leading approaches, including PMBOK, Traditional Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Lean, Agile, Kanban
* Design and deliver COTS Configuration MS Project Online utilizing approved user stories to develop configure the COTS solution
* Expert Knowledge and experience implementing and using a variety of industry leading Project Management Tools and Workflow platforms (such as MS Project Online, MS Planner, MS Office365 Flow, Atlassian/Jira, and Trello) and experience tailoring delivery processes to take advantage of digital forms and workflows (in a platform such as MS SharePoint) design, configure, test, and deploy P3M maintenance releases
* Expert Knowledge and experience analyzing and modeling the data and flows associated with a PMO to support project reporting, and dashboards (using a data visualization package such as Tableau, or similar business intelligence technology).
* Expert Knowledge in developing, testing, and installing of the COTS solution, as well as for installing and creating of user and administrative accounts in the production environments.
* Ability to interact effectively with a variety of stakeholders, including GS 12 through SES level
* Excellent critical analysis competency with the ability to breakdown abstract objectives into actionable insights or initiatives
Initiative and Growth
* Self-starter with ability to perform, manage, and lead work independently
* Desire to work to grow and account through sales and proposal development
* Ability to identify additional product/services opportunities in customer organization
Education and Certifications
* Bachelor’s degree
* Experience working at federal government
* Experience designing and implementing performance management
* Design and developing data visualizations
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.