BRMi is looking for a dual-hatted Project Manager and data management analyst to mature a Federal Commission’s Information Governance program. The organization’s Info Gov Program seeks to:
* Better understand, identify, and handle the sensitive information created, captured, maintained and disseminated within its organization.
* Develop rigorous information governance guidance to improve information security and knowledge sharing, and ensure appropriate access to and dissemination of information.
* Develop processes and procedures to ensure Information Governance policies are complied with, and develop capabilities to monitor and measure policy compliance.
* Ensure policies and procedures comply with NIST, NARA, FISMA, and all other applicable regulations.
* Enable the execution of policies, training, data protection, and data exchange processes with economical IT solutions and applications
Lead small team of 1-3 individuals through the execution of Info Gov roadmap initiatives and strategies to automate information governance activities, ensure compliance, and effectively utilize, manage and protect their data assets.
* Manage Information Governance implementation across the enterprise and facilitate collaborative activities with organizational stakeholders across 12 program offices to increase compliance with policies and standards, understand challenges in compliance, and create training, procedures, and artifacts as needed.
* Identify, measure, and report on initiative resources, activities, outputs, milestones and outcomes.
* Identify and document functional and operational requirements of technical initiatives supporting Information Governance modernization.
* Manage transition, communications, training, and change management activities throughout roadmap implementation.
* Conduct a recurring assessment of information governance maturity across the organization, visually present data, findings, and recommendations.
* Develop and present executive level briefings to organizational leadership team to
* Provide recurring status of initiatives and activities for information governance.
* Create transition state goals, performance measures, activities, and milestones, as well as the assessment criteria by which performance will be measured when executing the plan.
* Provide planning, scheduling, quality management, customer satisfaction, and risk management for the BRMi contract management to be compliant with BRMi’s CMMi operational processes
* Manage program profitability and contract actions
* Provide technical advice, guidance, and recommendations to advance the program objectives
7+ years of related experience
* Experience in managing enterprise data, or sensitive data
* Experience working within the federal sector
* Proven experience in tangible delivery success
* Experience managing small teams of 2-3 team members including subcontractors
* Experience managing federal contracts, subcontractor management, contract profitability, and proactive risk management
Technical and Analytical Capability
* Excellent capability in development of executive briefings, strategic recommendations, and roadmaps
* Prior hands-on experience with data management, information governance, and policy development
* Prior experience analyzing IT solutions as compared to requirements
* Experience extracting requirements for technical solution
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple work streams, multi-task, and work well under tight deadlines.
* Excellent critical analysis competency with the ability to breakdown abstract objectives into actionable insights or initiatives
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proven ability to develop effective and visually appealing executive briefings
* Ability to interact effectively with a variety of stakeholders, including GS 12 through SES level
Initiative and Growth
* Self-starter with ability to perform, manage, and lead work independently.
Education and Certifications
* Bachelor’s degree
* PMP certification - Highly desired
* Design and developing data visualizations
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.