- In-depth knowledge and experience of the FIS HX TIN Certification Tracking software system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Technology, Computer Science.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of financial industry applications and systems.
- Familiarity with financial industry.
- Ten (10) years of experience with COBOL, JCL, command-level IBM® Customer Information Control System (CICS©), batch processing and usage of the TSO/ISPF interface.
- Ten (10) years of experience with IBM® DB2© Utilities - SQL Processing Using File Input (SPUFI©), Query Management Facility (QMF©) and Z/OS Mainframe Utilities - IEBGENER, IEFBR14, SYNCSORT.
- Five (5) years of technical leadership experience leading software teams through the entire software development life-cycle.
- Expert experience/knowledge of the Systems Development Life-cycle (SDLC).
- Expert experience/knowledge of software development best practices in accordance with the ITIL® or CMMI® capability models.
- Familiarity of Agile SCRUM software development methodology.
- Strong analytical, planning and technical problem-solving skills.
- Advanced experience/knowledge in IBM© Mainframe systems, workflow and procedural analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, plan, and organize tasks.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Effective research, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective skills in resolving conflicting requests and meeting changing requirements.
- Ability to lead independent teams, exercise initiative and use good judgement.
- Effective Skill in using Microsoft® Office suite: MS Word; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS SharePoint, etc.
- Experience with IBM Datapower, IBM MQ and IBM WebSphere.
- Working knowledge of the Serena® ChangeMan© ZMF source packaging/management tool.
- Working knowledge of Hewlett-Packard (HP®) Project Portfolio Management (PPM©) system.
- Working knowledge of credit union operations/processes and procedures.
- Working Knowledge of the IBM® WebSphere© and MQ© systems.
- Understanding of additional FIS solution systems for the financial services industry.
- Working knowledge of the IBM® Integration Bus© (IIB) system.
- Development experience with IBM® Mainframe Assembly language
- Understanding of the IBM® Mainframe Assembler Concept 14 macros set add-on product.
Work Days: Monday-Friday (Flex time available)
Work Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Employee may be required to work outside normal working hours to provide technical support during product implementation efforts.
** BRMi will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.**
**This is a W2 opportunity only**
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.