This project is implementing a new CMS and eCommerce system for the client. Additionally, there will be backoffice integrations with other systems. Our role will be to help the client coordinate & manage its vendors as well as internal client teams.
As an Agile PM & Facilitator, you will be responsible for planning and managing various initiatives to quality, schedule and cost while accomplishing stated objectives with cross-functional Agile delivery teams, including customer and vendor teams.
You will be responsible to provide overall direction across various disciplines for successful completion of projects.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of successfully leading Agile projects in customer experience (CX) and/or web content management (WCM) projects.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will be a seasoned, mature and organizationally savvy leader with a broad understanding of CX, WCM, UI/UX, and eCommerce.
Energetic and self-motivated, the ideal candidate will be of a value-driven & customer-centric mindset.
The individual will be highly process oriented with experience of successfully implementing complex projects in a large organization.
The individual will have experience with C-suite briefings to ensure communication of progress, challenges, and risks to leadership roles across the customer organization.
• Plan, execute, monitor, track and report large-scale projects using traditional and Agile processes & techniques.
• Act as project coordinator to 2-3 Agile teams to drive and manage product/functionality delivery in a timely and high quality fashion
• Serve as advocate for customer (facing vendor teams) to ensure appropriate levels of communications and synchronization between 2-3 Agile teams
• Lead, Arrange and facilitate all Agile ceremonies including, Stand-ups , Reviews, Retrospectives,Grooming, and Sprint & Release planning.Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress to all affected teams and management using Agile estimating techniques
• Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution in order to improve team productivity while promoting continuous improvement
• Responsible for making sure that daily task status and hours are being updated by team on ALM systems such as Jira or Visual Studio Team Services to provide transparency on product and sprint backlogs
• Facilitating teams in making appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition
• Closely monitor project resources, tasks, risks and milestones. Make course corrections when necessary using defined change control procedures
• 8+ years of proven Project Management experience
• 3 + years leading complex multiple technology programs/projects utilizing Agile/SCRUM
• Experience using tools such as Jira or Visual Studio Team Services
• Experience leading distributed teams in complex environments
• Experience in mentoring team members on Agile best practices
• Leadership and command skills with a strong presence and the ability to “rally” a project team
• Experience with product implementation with clients (internal & external)
• Experience with CX, WCM, UI/UX, eCommerce a plus
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, across multiple and diverse business and systems groups and participate in continual process improvement
• Ability to understand technical systems documentation and interact with systems resources
• Refined executive presence and high-level of comfort working with stakeholders at all levels within customer organizations
• PMP/CSM/PMI-ACP or equivalent certification desired.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.