- Certification and experience in Kofax 10 or later and Kofax Transformation Modules 6 or later
- Experience with developing/architecting/maintaining an Enterprise Document Management or Digital Mailroom solution.
- Ability to identify, develop, and implement process improvements to Kofax system as well as areas within the document scan/process/classification/storage lifecycle.
- Automatic Classification
- Automatic Separation
- Streamline validation/business process
- Build out of custom rules/processing
- Setup of Locators
- Custom Exports
- Lookups to external applications
- Expertise in Kofax products - Kofax Capture, Kofax Transformation Modules, Kofax Web Capture to include:
- Knowledge of custom scripting Validation and Export scripts
- Provides warranty and ongoing daily operational support
- Prepare/update technical documentation
- Assist in software quality testing
- Analyze, Design and work with security team on conducting a design and code review of application.
- Code, interact with third party vendors like Kofax and other inbound applications like SOA and mainframe to integrate application.
- Provide Unit test cases, scenarios and perform Unit testing of the application.
- Plan and execute disaster recovery procedures
- Develop implementation plans for ongoing deployments
- Lead deployments/releases into production.
- Ability to understand/translate business requirements and business processes into working solutions
- Ability to develop/prioritize solutions with application and business roadmap plans.
- Ability to identify, communicate, and plan out opportunities for process improvement.
** BRMi will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.**
**This is a W2 opportunity only**
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.