BRMi Technology is seeking an Android Developer to support a client mobile development team within the financial services industry.
• Demonstrates knowledge delivering software within a formal Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Demonstrates knowledge of developing Java based applications
• Ability to apply sound judgment in analyzing and organizing technical solutions
• Effective research, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field and/or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Formal degree in a related field
• Advanced training/certification in information technology, computer science or related field
• Extensive experience in application/systems analysis, workflow or procedural analysis
• Strong planning, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
• Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills
** BRMi will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.**
**This is a W2 opportunity only**
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.