- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Technology, Computer Science.
- Four (4) years plus of recent experience migrating existing Java EE applications to SpringBoot and/or building green field cloud native applications for both on premise and off premise cloud environments. Candidates should have at least two (2) years hands on experience developing cloud applications for Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Microsoft® Azure environments utilizing its DevOps tool chain.
- Five (5) plus years of recent advanced experience and programming knowledge in distributed Java, Java EE and Servlets, Struts, JSP, JSF, JSTL, JMS, JNDI, JDBC, JAXB, ORMs (Hibernate, Ibatis, Mybatis), build automation scripts (Maven, Ant) and automated testing (Junit, Mockito)
- Two (2) plus years of advanced experience/knowledge in Web Services, including: WSDL; SOAP/XML based web services, RESTful web services and Micro Services.
- Two (2) years plus recent experience in building applications with scripting frameworks like JQuery, Angular, React.js and Vue.js.
- Two (2) years of technical leadership experience leading software teams through the entire software development Life-cycle.
- Knowledge and experience in using IntelliJ, Visual Studio Code and/or Eclipse as a development IDEs. Recent experience using GIT or GITHUB for source control.
- Strong knowledge of network concepts such as DNS, Firewalls, SSL certificates and protocols like HTTP, HTTPS and SSH. Knowledge and demonstrated experience in building secure applications.
- XML technology experience such as XSD, XPath, XQuery, XSLT, etc.
- Expert experience/knowledge of the Systems Development Life-cycle (SDLC).
- Strong analytical, planning and technical problem solving skills.
- Advanced experience/knowledge in systems, workflow and procedural analysis.
- Advanced ability to prioritize, plan, and organize tasks.
- Advanced interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Effective research, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective skills in resolving conflicting requests and meeting changing requirements.
- Ability to lead independent teams, exercise initiative and use good judgement.
- Effective Skill in using Microsoft® Office suite: MS Word; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS SharePoint, etc.
Recent experience in developing new cloud native applications in an Azure and Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF) off premise cloud environment.
Recent experience in migrating J2EE applications to an Azure and Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF) off premise cloud environment.
Recent experience in event driven applications and other strategies to support business applications that exist both on premise and off premise.
- Recent experience using Test Driven development in an agile environment.
- Experience/Knowledge of JSF UI frameworks such as Primefaces, IceFaces or RichFaces.
- Experience with IBM Datapower, IBM MQ and IBM Integration Bus (IIB).
- Familiarity with financial industry.
- Exposure and knowledge to agile tools such as JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, Azure ADO and other collaborative tools.
- IT Industry Certifications in good standing
- Effective skills with Microsoft® .NET Framework and C#, VB.NET.
** BRMi will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.**
**This is a W2 opportunity only**
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.