BRMi Technology is seeking a ServiceNow Sr. Developer /Architect to support a large client. The selected candidate will help build a strategic platform to improve IT and Business processes. Will work with the ServiceNow team to help development solutions based business needs and strategies. The ideal candidate will have experience in implementing ServiceNow ITSM, Sec Ops, GRC, PA, ITBM and ITOM products. They will perform the necessary tasks to design and configure ServiceNow functions to meet operational needs. Must be able to get up to speed very quickly, be able to work both independently and as a productive member of a project team. The position requires the candidate to work closely with key stakeholders and senior technology leaders.
Click here to learn about BRMi's culture.
Click here to see BRMi’s Glassdoor reviews
• Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of ServiceNow products
• Provide expertise on technical questions related to development of ServiceNow functions
• Develops the technical solutions, work with developers to implements them and performs the component integration tests
• Work with development team and ServiceNow to provide support and implement technical solutions to resolve issues
• Coordinate with Project Manager to plan roadmaps, sprints and releases
• Provide demos to customers for developed solutions and obtain feedback to improve products
• Work with QA and testing teams to coordinate UAT and Smoke testing
• Coordinate system upgrades to latest version of ServiceNow
Primary areas of support include
• NOW Core Platform – Security, CMDB, Discovery
• ITSM – Service Portal, Request Fulfillment (Catalog) Incident, Request, Knowledge, Change & Asset Management, Virtual Agents, On Call Scheduling
• ITBM – Project Portfolio Management, Idea, Demand, Agile Development & Test Management
• ITOM – Discovery, Service Mapping, Event Management, Cloud Management
• SAM – Software Asset Management
• HAM – Hardware Asset Management
• Sec Ops – Security Operations
• Performance Analytics
• GRC – Governance, Risk and Control
• Ideal candidate must be self-motivated team player with a proven track record implementing and maintaining ServiceNow solutions
• Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
• Experience with Agile Development methodology
• B.S. degree in Information Technology, MIS or equivalent preferred
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
• System integration experience using web services and other web-based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP
• Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)
• Customizing ServiceNow UI
** BRMi will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.**
**This is a W2 opportunity only**
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.