- College Degree – 4 year degree in IT or IT related fields.
- Work Experience directly related to the position (10+ years in Network Operations, Network monitoring, and an additional 5+ years in an Analyst role with the ability to demonstrate developing and using a metrics/data driven approach to creation of sustained measurable results in an IT operations area.
- Certifications: ITIL Foundations or higher, A+ and / or network certifications (CISCO, JUNIPER). Statistical analysis and Six Sigma experience a plus.
- Networking and Systems Experience – A deep understanding of Network Operations tools, technologies and processes is required in a 24x7 environment.
- Highly self-motivated and able to drive projects from start to finish with little supervision and direction working independently at times and able to work cross-functionally at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to take high level requirements with ambiguous data and fully develop workflows that produce positive operational results.
- Developed resource availability calculation tool, which resulted in greater efficiency for Network Operations staffing planning and forecasting purposes based on trending of moogsoft alerts and incidents (with inputs such as change windows, vendor changes that impact incident generations, etc)
- Candidates should be able to show prior work products that they produced (not others on the team) and go in-depth as to how they solved complex work issues related to Service Operations and Network Operations specifically and how they saved time on process improvements, cost savings, cost avoidance, and staffing efficiencies.
** BRMi will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.**
**This is a W2 opportunity only**
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.