- U.S. Citizenship
- 6 to 9 years related industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related
- A minimum of three years demonstrated experience in hands-on Software Analytics. Experience shall demonstrate hands-on strategic sourcing resulting in significant cost savings and optimization.
- Experience and familiarity with maintaining acquisition integrity, strategic sourcing (acquisition) lifecycle processes, and contract negotiation to achieve commercial best pricing and information security controls and information security controls.
- Demonstrated experience with Common Services Data Model (CSDM), applying data governance strategy and considerations to maximize reuse of common data elements and to maintain high data quality.
- Demonstrated experience as a Software Analytics SME with leading requirements gathering sessions, performing contract and pricing reviews, familiarity with industry license frameworks, software compliance audits and audit-proofing and comprehensive data analysis.
- Demonstrated experience with CSDM, applying data governance strategy and considerations to maximize reuse of common data elements and to maintain high data quality.
- Experience conducting focused analysis comparing software deployments to licenses and maintenance owned to eliminate unnecessary spend, identify opportunities to improve license efficiency and drive the uninstallation of unused/under-utilized software.
- Experience optimizing software procurements based on actual usage or approved use cases, feature requirements, environment, and licensing rules to reduce total ownership costs; experience identifying and driving the removal of legacy software and redundant technologies to reduce support and other costs.
- Ability to execute recommended rationalization strategies including negotiation support and pricing analysis.
- Experience developing detailed spending profiles for IT cost categories and sub-categories and identify with specific cost drivers across software, applications and software professional services category portfolios.
- Experience prioritizing rationalization opportunities that highlight cost drivers and provide specific courses of engagement to reduce spending.
- Experience providing software discovery guidance and ServiceNow SAM recommendations for non-discoverable and nonstandard software metrics.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.