- 3-5 years of information security experience focusing on operational experience implementing and supporting encryption and key management solutions.
- Minimum 1 year of experience implementing, configuring, and supporting third party encryption & key management solutions
- Minimum 2 years of experience in database, networking, storage, and system administration is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Linux system Administration and shell programming
- Experience with Kafka, storm administration, Elasticsearch administration, SQL, Toad, Splunk, nginx or Apache http server administration, Prometheus, Zookeeper administration, and Alert/Event monitoring
- Prod Support primary skills and Windows server platforms. CCDAK and MCSA certifications are a plus.
- Any experience working with FeatureSpace vendor products a plus.
- Broad knowledge of encryption methods for data at rest and in transit.
- Working knowledge of hardware security modules, key management, and open-source encryption technologies such as KMIP, JCA/JCE, Microsoft CNG, PKCS#11
- Good understanding of various cryptographic methods and their usage.
- General knowledge of application access to data including client and server-based key and certificate methods to encrypt transmissions and IP connections.
- Ability to create requirements, functional specifications and design documents for encryption and key management.
- Ability to create use cases and test cases for selection of encryption and key management technologies.
- Experience with server-based applications support and maintenance needs, (Both Physical and Virtual server environments) such as vulnerability patching, access control, major/minor version upgrades and controlled change window cycles.
- Full systems engineering lifecycle experience (Requirements, Analysis, System design, Build, Monitoring, Support procedures).
- Should be able to work as team member as well as independently, Be a mentor/trainer to Junior level co-worker.
** BRMi will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.**
**This is a W2 opportunity only**
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.