- Master’s Degree or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
- 10-15 + years of total IT experience preferably progressive starting as programmer and growing into a Pega developer or architect
- At least, 5-7+ years of progressive experience in Pega
- Pega Certified with a CLSA
- Broad based technology footprint (should have worked in various technology stacks: Cloud, DevOps, IBM, Oracle, UNIX, AIX, Windows, Java/J2EE, Databases, and Mainframe etc.)
- At least 4-6+ years of financial industry preferably 2-3+ years of banking industry experience
- CLSA’s experience must include high level architecture and roadmap delivery
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership attributes and experience
- Effective analytical thinking skills, including summarizing information and clearly identifying key elements, patterns, results, or relationships
- Experience with iterative development and the Agile methodology as it applies to software development.
- Experience in working effectively with diverse internal and external contacts
** BRMi will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.**
**This is a W2 opportunity only**
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.